Posted to alt.home.repair
adam smart young

Default Seek Plastic Fluorescent Lamp Cover

I am seeking Plastic Fluorescent Lamp Covers.
The frame is 23" x 23". See picture.
http://www.angelfire.com/pro/young707/post1.html

Please tell me where to buy it in Northern California?

I do not find it at HomeDepot, Lowes, or Orchard Supply or WalMart.

Many years ago, I found some available at some plastic retail store in
Dublin. But they are gone.

Thank you.
(I Notice my NNTP server blocks attachments).

Posted to alt.home.repair
Noozer

(I Notice my NNTP server blocks attachments).

Just like it is supposed to!