DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New roof jacks in existing asphalt shingle roof (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/148780-new-roof-jacks-existing-asphalt-shingle-roof.html)

[email protected] March 12th 06 05:10 PM

New roof jacks in existing asphalt shingle roof

I want to put in roof jacks for a solar heating unit, but my asphalt
shingle roof is a practically new dimensional shingle type roof, and
I'm afraid I'll get a leak or make an unsightly mess. I've seen home
builder shows make it look easy to remove a shingle or two, but I don't
understand how they can be replaced, especially above the roof jack.

tom March 12th 06 05:38 PM

New roof jacks in existing asphalt shingle roof

Then hire an good roofer. Tom