DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tankless water heater (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/148705-tankless-water-heater.html)

Norman March 12th 06 06:41 AM

Tankless water heater

Warning!!!, do dot buy anything from Omega 2000 group. George the owner is a
lying cheat. I bought a OME 514. this thing is junk!! It does not maintain
temperature automatically, is has mechanical knobs!!(I learned this the hard
way) He said he would give me my money back, he gave me a return number, I
sent him the item and then refused to pay me. Stay far far away!!!

Richard J Kinch March 13th 06 04:21 AM

Tankless water heater

Norman writes:

Warning!!!, do dot buy anything from ...

Oh, like there are legitimate competitors.

Norman March 15th 06 01:49 AM

Tankless water heater

Hey Richard

I don't know if there is any legitimate competitors!! Just warning people
of a bad product and a verybad place to buy!! I am new to the tankless
world, and got ripped of bad. I have replaced it with a T-Kjr and am very
happy.

Norman

"Richard J Kinch" wrote in message
. ..