DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   DIY hair loss help (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/148531-diy-hair-loss-help.html)

[email protected] March 11th 06 03:55 AM

DIY hair loss help

don't suffer hair loss and baldness quietly, there are things you can
do to combat it. Try the links at the following site as a starter for
growing hair back again:

http://www.hairlossandbaldnesscure.com

Edwin Pawlowski March 11th 06 05:32 AM

DIY hair loss help

wrote in message
ps.com...
don't suffer hair loss and baldness quietly, there are things you can
do to combat it. Try the links at the following site as a starter for
growing hair back again:

Pay you money? Why spam this newsgroup as it is a violation of the TOS of
your internet provider. You can lose your service.

I like being bald. Hair is overrated and life is easier with none of it. If
I had know how comfortable it would be, I'd have shaved my head years ago.