Posted to alt.home.repair
David Edwards

Default Check This Out!

Are you tired of trying to fit into someone else's idea of a home? Wish you
had the kitchen you want, the rooms and layout you need? Maybe you're ready
for your own custom home! Or, perhaps you want to build your own office,
store, rental units or even a hotel or Golf Course Club House! You can SAVE
Money, Time, Materials and Labor Costs with open panel construction and you
will get beautiful, top quality performance from ALL KIT HOMES. Check out
All Kit Homes at www.allkithomes.com.

Hi! My name is Dave, owner of ALL KIT HOMES. Enjoy your stay at our web
site. Please, if you have any questions, afford me the pleasure of talking
with you at (972) 255-5484. We are here to work with you and your needs.

Sincerely Yours;

David Edwards

Posted to alt.home.repair
Edwin Pawlowski

"David Edwards" wrote in message
Are you tired of trying to fit into someone else's idea of a home? Wish
you
had the kitchen you want, the rooms and layout you need? Maybe you're
ready
for your own custom home! Or, perhaps you want to build your own office,
store, rental units or even a hotel or Golf Course Club House! You can
SAVE
Money, Time, Materials and Labor Costs with open panel construction and
you
will get beautiful, top quality performance from ALL SPAM HOMES. Check out
All Spam Homes at www.allspamhomes.com.

Hi! My name is Dave, owner of ALL SPAM HOMES. Enjoy your stay at our web
site. Please, if you have any questions, afford me the pleasure of talking
with you at (972) 555-5555. We are here to work with you and your needs.

Sincerely Yours;

David Edwards

Hey Dave, you should find out how well SPAM is tolerated on most newsgroups.
USENET groups had been founded on the principle of sharing information for
free and commercial advertising is not allowed. Rather than make friends,
you just **** off people when you do it.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve B

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
. net...

[...]

And you will find out how touch particular Usenet groups are by the number
of people who write to to report your terms of service
violations. You should be hearing from them shortly.

You will drive away more business by spamming newsgroups than by advertising
and marketing properly. Newsgroups are considered the last refuge of a
netizen these days to escape all the SPAM that is floating around. We come
here to talk about things in semiprivacy. Therefore, violation of this
sacred space is frowned upon. But, you knew that, right?

Steve

Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Shortz

"David Edwards" wrote in message
Are you tired of trying to fit into someone else's idea of a home?

snip spam

Spam report id 1663277640 sent to:
Spam report id 1663277644 sent to:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 17:47:16 GMT, "David Edwards"
wrote:

Are you tired of trying to fit into someone else's idea of a home? Wish you
had the kitchen you want, the rooms and layout you need? Maybe you're ready
for your own custom home! Or, perhaps you want to build your own office,
store, rental units or even a hotel or Golf Course Club House! You can SAVE
Money, Time, Materials and Labor Costs with open panel construction and you
will get beautiful, top quality performance from ALL KIT HOMES. Check out
All Kit Homes at www.allkithomes.com.

Hi! My name is Dave, owner of ALL KIT HOMES. Enjoy your stay at our web
site. Please, if you have any questions, afford me the pleasure of talking
with you at (972) 255-5484. We are here to work with you and your needs.

Sincerely Yours;

David Edwards

Having a GoDaddy registrar, this can't be really the domain owner
posting these. One complate to GD results in the hammer falling.

This a spoof?