DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   May I request for 30secs of your time.. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/145365-may-i-request-30secs-your-time.html)

[email protected] February 18th 06 05:18 PM

May I request for 30secs of your time..

www.BIGme.ws

We invite you to try and view our website for 30secs and see what we
have to offer...

www.BIGme.ws

It's something new and unique and is definitely worth trying.

30secs is all we ask of you... nothing to lose.

www.BIGme.ws
Thanks for your precious time

email@what'sthat.com February 18th 06 08:51 PM

On 18 Feb 2006 09:18:02 -0800, wrote:

www.SPAMme.ws

We invite you to try and view our website for 30secs and see what we
have to offer...

Only if I can request 30 inches of your dick...