DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Thanks to Jeff at Appliance Repair Aid!!! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/144819-thanks-jeff-appliance-repair-aid.html)

autonut843 February 15th 06 01:28 AM

Thanks to Jeff at Appliance Repair Aid!!!

Thanks to Jeff at Appliance Repair Aid!!!

Hey Jeff, Thank you!!!!
Back on Dec 5 I posted about a problem with my dishwasher

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...6202a58f?hl=en

You replied with great information that made it very easy to fix the
problem.
I tried replying to the post but I guess it was too long ago, I don't
see how to do it.

I ordered the parts from http://www.applianceaid.com/
and they came promptly and all worked out great.

I just wanted to publicly say thank you again very much for your help
on this, Very appreciated.

Dr. Hardcrab February 15th 06 10:38 AM

Thanks to Jeff at Appliance Repair Aid!!!

"autonut843" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks to Jeff at Appliance Repair Aid!!!

Hey Jeff, Thank you!!!!
Back on Dec 5 I posted about a problem with my dishwasher

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.h...6202a58f?hl=en

You replied with great information that made it very easy to fix the
problem.
I tried replying to the post but I guess it was too long ago, I don't
see how to do it.

I ordered the parts from http://www.applianceaid.com/
and they came promptly and all worked out great.

I just wanted to publicly say thank you again very much for your help
on this, Very appreciated.

Here! Here! I'll second that. The Man has all kinds of good info.....

Appliance Repair Aid February 15th 06 11:39 PM

Thanks to Jeff at Appliance Repair Aid!!!

Thankx for the update! Glad we could help :)

jeff.
Appliance Repair Aid
http://www.applianceaid.com/