DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   slippery tiles (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/143607-slippery-tiles.html)

Adam Russell February 6th 06 04:34 PM

slippery tiles

After we had some tiles put down in the hallway in our house we found out
when they get wet they are very slippery. Is there anything I can put on
them to make them less so?

Ed B February 6th 06 05:12 PM

slippery tiles

http://www.noskidding.com/pdf/Final_...p80378_Web.pdf

JerryL February 6th 06 05:17 PM

slippery tiles

Adam Russell wrote:
After we had some tiles put down in the hallway in our house we found out
when they get wet they are very slippery. Is there anything I can put on
them to make them less so?

I don't remember the name but Home Depot has a product that works wonders on
tile. It's a small bottle of white liquid. You spread it on the tile with a
broom, wait ten minutes then rinse the tiles off. I used it in my shower and
it's lasted 6 years so far. Just ask any of the associates there (if you can
find one) and they'll point you in the right direction. If I remember
correctly it was 9.95 for the bottle.