Posted to alt.home.repair
help!

Default Window coverings

We have those window blinds that are fabric that you can't see through
although they let light in. I know that they have a name, but I'm
senile and can't remember. They have the same cord that you use for
blinds and we've had them for about 7 years. In two of the rooms of
our house, the blind won't stay open anymore. They are the heaviest
(biggest) than in all other rooms and probably the two that I use the
most often. I'm wondering if there's a way to just fix the cord thing
that isn't letting them stay open or if we have to get new ones (I'm
the one with the husband that said just get a new washer and dryer- and
I'm still waiting for dryer man from 3 weeks ago to return and finish
the job.) Husband looked at blinds, couldn't get them to stay open and
said, "and they need to be washed too. " Who invented marriage?????

Storm window as main shed window? Dave K. Home Repair 3 July 25th 18 10:44 PM
Windows [email protected] Home Repair 7 January 21st 06 01:06 PM
Window Leak Troubleshoot BARRY MARTIN Home Repair 0 October 22nd 05 02:12 PM
Does a double hung window have a circulation advantage over a roll type in a one window bathroom? Bob Valor Home Repair 5 July 14th 05 07:05 AM
LCD film window coverings? Denis Home Ownership 0 March 7th 05 07:31 AM