DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Samsung "big wash" w/machine door warning. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/142554-samsung-big-wash-w-machine-door-warning.html)

mikesg January 30th 06 09:00 AM

Samsung "big wash" w/machine door warning.

Good morning everyone and a happy New Year. I have a Samsung w/machine which bleeps, indicates door and then stops running. If the door is pressed & held in it continues the cycle. Has anyone had this before, if so, how is it remedied?

Joseph Meehan January 30th 06 10:49 AM

mikesg wrote:
Good morning everyone and a happy New Year. I have a Samsung w/machine
which bleeps, indicates door and then stops running. If the door is
pressed & held in it continues the cycle. Has anyone had this before,
if so, how is it remedied?

Replace and or adjust the door switch.

--
Joseph Meehan