DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Swanstone panel problem (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/142453-swanstone-panel-problem.html)

mike walsh January 29th 06 04:20 PM

Swanstone panel problem

We have a 2+ year old shower that has Swanstone panels on the walls. I
recently noticed that one of the panels has pulled away from the wall near
the shower base. From what I can tell the area where the adhesive
failed is about 1' wide by 1' high - I can't tell as of yet if the problem
is
getting worse.

Has anyone experienced something similar with Swanstone panels or have any
suggestions of how to address this (short of replacing the panels)?

Thanks!