DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ithaca, NY Home Repair Show (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/142450-ithaca-ny-home-repair-show.html)

Michael Gallagher January 29th 06 03:36 PM

Ithaca, NY Home Repair Show

Hello,

I'm pretty sure there's going to be a home repair trade show in Ithaca, NY next month, but I have had a devil of a time finding info on it.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can provide a link to it, that would be great.

Thanks,

Mike

Berkshire Bill January 29th 06 10:01 PM

Ithaca, NY Home Repair Show

"Michael Gallagher" wrote in message
Hello,

I'm pretty sure there's going to be a home repair trade show in Ithaca, NY
next month, but I have had a devil of a time finding info on it.

If anyone knows what I'm talking about and can provide a link to it, that
would be great.

Thanks,

Mike

Do you mean March 24-26, 2006 Army Reserve Center Ithaca, NY ?
www.timberpeg.com/events-shows.html

It's also been advertised in the Ithaca Journal for several weeks.

Happy modeming,
Bill

Michael Gallagher February 1st 06 05:21 PM

Ithaca, NY Home Repair Show

On Sun, 29 Jan 2006 22:01:16 GMT, "Berkshire Bill"
wrote:

Do you mean March 24-26, 2006 Army Reserve Center Ithaca, NY ?

No; something else. Thanks anyway.