DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Per Square Foot Cost of Using Furring STrips as Rainscreen (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/142026-per-square-foot-cost-using-furring-strips-rainscreen.html)

[email protected] January 26th 06 05:25 AM

Per Square Foot Cost of Using Furring STrips as Rainscreen

Hi the

I'm just wondering if anyone knows the approximate per-square foot cost
(materials and labour included) of banging up furring strips around the
perimetre of a home for rainscreen protection? I've heard of Benjamin
Obdyke's Home Slicker product and I'm trying to compare costs...any
ideas?

Thank you,
Ross

P.S. Please email me your response to if you wouldn't
mind. Regards.