DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Friend Lumber? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/142008-friend-lumber.html)

[email protected] January 26th 06 12:44 AM

Friend Lumber?

Anybody know anything about Friend lumber on Middlesex Turnpike in
Woburn?

buffalobill January 26th 06 12:53 AM

Friend Lumber?

http://www.friendlumber.com/

Jeff Wisnia January 26th 06 03:41 PM

Friend Lumber?

wrote:
Anybody know anything about Friend lumber on Middlesex Turnpike in
Woburn?

They are about half a mile from our office and I've used them for years.
They have very hepful and FRIENDly folks working there.

One of the fun things about the place a dozen or so years ago was that
they had a locked glass fronted display board near their front entrance
with the current crop of "bounced" checks from customers with "NSF" (Not
Sufficient Funds) stamped on them. It reminded me of the old practice of
"posting" the names of private club members who were behind in paying
their dues. G

Try 'em, I think you'll like 'em.

--
Jeffry Wisnia