DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Question on the Fluidmaster 400 LS. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/141451-question-fluidmaster-400-ls.html)

[email protected] January 22nd 06 03:32 PM

Question on the Fluidmaster 400 LS.

I wanted to know if the leak sentry device is necessary to have
installed for the operation of the Fluidmaster 400 LS. It broke off
while i was installing it. It looks like more of a water saving
feature.Will it still operate correctly without it connected? Thanks.

Mark Harris January 22nd 06 04:44 PM

Question on the Fluidmaster 400 LS.

Yes it will work just fine, it is really a very hokky gimick that doesn't
even work for all tanks/values. I never install the LS part of the 400 LS.
In fact, I only buy the LS if they are out of the 400 when I hit the store.

oups.com...