Posted to alt.home.repair
deb

Default Caloric Prestige gas range- Instructions

I have aquired the range (above) but not the instructions. I want to
know how to use the self-cleaning and timed-cooking functions. Can
anyone help?

Posted to alt.home.repair
tom

http://www.amana.com/amana/jsp/manua...seBVCookie=Yes
Tom

Posted to alt.home.repair
deb

Thanks Tom. The website you directed me to, though, does not accept the
model number of my range. I'm guessing that it only allows for Amana
models. Thanks for the info though.
Deb

Posted to alt.home.repair
tom

Caloric is or was owned by Amana. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Tom