Posted to alt.home.repair
skulde13

Default Drawer slides

Hi, I have kitchen drawers that I need to replace the slides in, on
one of the drawers I have two side walls so side drawer slides are no
problem, but with two of the drawers I have onle one side and it's
open to the cabinet below, it seems to me that bottom mouned drawer
slides should work fine has anyone done this before and would this
indeed work for my particular problem.

Posted to alt.home.repair
PanHandler

"skulde13" wrote in message
Hi, I have kitchen drawers that I need to replace the slides in, on
one of the drawers I have two side walls so side drawer slides are no
problem, but with two of the drawers I have onle one side and it's
open to the cabinet below, it seems to me that bottom mouned drawer
slides should work fine has anyone done this before and would this
indeed work for my particular problem.

I worked for years in a large furniture store doing repairs, and we had no
problem acquiring all types of hardware and parts for furniture and
appliances. Check with a furniture store, explaining your situation and they
should be able to help you.

Posted to alt.home.repair
Larry Bud

skulde13 wrote:
Hi, I have kitchen drawers that I need to replace the slides in, on
one of the drawers I have two side walls so side drawer slides are no
problem, but with two of the drawers I have onle one side and it's
open to the cabinet below, it seems to me that bottom mouned drawer
slides should work fine has anyone done this before and would this
indeed work for my particular problem.

www.leevalley.com

Great company to deal with, tons of hardware.

Troubleshooting drawer slides PetQuality Woodworking 16 December 3rd 05 03:12 PM
drawers leonard Woodworking 11 June 20th 05 05:14 PM
Replacement plastic drawer slides needed Timothy Lee Woodworking 7 July 16th 04 04:54 AM
Oak end table drawer - wooden slides and M&T questions (Long) Bay Area Dave Woodworking 12 December 11th 03 06:47 PM
Oak end table drawer - wooden slides and M&T questions (Long) Repostdue to crazy ISP/net problem Bay Area Dave Woodworking 11 December 5th 03 02:01 AM