Posted to alt.home.repair

Default I wont buy that hammer !

I'm learning how to fix my own house. So far it's cost me a fortune to
correct all my mistakes, and things I wrecked. but I got to learn
somehow. I decided that my mistakes are mainly caused by the lack of
proper tools, so I got me a tool catalog and am placing a huge order.
There's a problem though. I was looking at all the hammers, and wanted
to get one of each until I saw the one called a BALL PEEN hammer. I
think we all know that they are not allowed to use the word PENIS in a
tool catalog, and it's really a BALL PENIS hammer. Damnit.... that
sounds like torture. Why would anyone buy one of those? I suppose
they just sell them to women who hate their husbands. I am NOT
ordering that hammer.

The HomeWrecker

Posted to alt.home.repair

You need to invest in foreplane. With a generous investment of time,
that foreplane will get you to a GOOOOD finish.

Maybe some screw holders, you don't want that screw to get away!!

Posted to alt.home.repair

Harry K wrote:

Will a rabbet plane do in a pinch?

Yeah yeah yeah, Somebody's always looking for a quickie.

Doncha' wanna make it last?

Foreplane, that's where it's at :-D

Then maybe an impact driver !

Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman

Only buy quality tools, and then only buy tools that you need. You'll
save a lot of money in the long run. A ball peen hammer is good for
metal work.

Ryobi hammer drill query timbo Woodworking 3 November 28th 04 10:44 AM
Cabinet Design Centre v7.0 - Cubit, 20-20 Kitchen Design V6.1,CabinetVision Solid, Planit Millennium II [2 CDs], TurboCAD Pro V9.0 [3 CDs] (Turbocad Pro V9.0, TurboCad Deluxe 9.2 FloorPlan v7.3, TurboProjectExpress v4S), Big Hammer Do It Yourself (De TEL Home Ownership 0 February 6th 04 04:29 PM
20-20 Kitchen Design V6.1,Cabinet Vision Solid, Planit Millennium II [2CDs], TurboCAD Pro V9.0 [3 CDs] ( Turbocad Pro V9.0, TurboCad Deluxe 9.2FloorPlan v7.3, TurboProject Express v4S), Big Hammer Do It Yourself(Deck Designer v1, Fence Designer v5, P TEL Home Repair 0 January 6th 04 09:42 AM
Water Hammer from Toilet anon UK diy 7 December 4th 03 02:36 PM
Chicago Electrics Rotary Hammer Drill Review Barry Criner Metalworking 0 September 21st 03 03:20 PM