DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Electrical Boxes (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/139222-electrical-boxes.html)

MoxieMouse January 9th 06 04:31 AM

Electrical Boxes

I am currently redoing my basement, with new drywall and was wondering
approx. how high an electrical box should be set, above the floors
surface? is it 15 Inches? as someone suggested to me...

Thanks
Rob

Goedjn January 9th 06 06:55 PM

Electrical Boxes

On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 04:31:41 GMT, "MoxieMouse"
wrote:

I am currently redoing my basement, with new drywall and was wondering
approx. how high an electrical box should be set, above the floors
surface? is it 15 Inches? as someone suggested to me...

The same height above the floor as your livingroom, unless there's
some reason to change it.