DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sears Coldspot 106 (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/139221-sears-coldspot-106-a.html)

[email protected] January 9th 06 04:19 AM

Sears Coldspot 106

I'm trying to find out how old my refrigerator is. It is still working
although it leaves water on the floor which I wipe up periodically. It
still cools and freezes but I know it's on its way out. It's quite old
because it's olive green in color. Here are the specs from the ID tag
on the unit:

Sears Coldspot
Model 106 7645340
Serial# E43946062

I'm looking to replace it but want to get an idea of its age because I
want to see how long this model has lasted.

Tom January 9th 06 06:33 AM

Sears Coldspot 106

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm trying to find out how old my refrigerator is. It is still working
although it leaves water on the floor which I wipe up periodically. It
still cools and freezes but I know it's on its way out. It's quite old
because it's olive green in color. Here are the specs from the ID tag
on the unit:

Sears Coldspot
Model 106 7645340
Serial# E43946062

I'm looking to replace it but want to get an idea of its age because I
want to see how long this model has lasted.

I would guess by the model number and color, it was made around 1974.

Tom G

[email protected] January 11th 06 07:10 AM

Sears Coldspot 106

Sorry about the repeated posts but it was not intentional. I had some
trouble with IE.

Yours was the only helpful remark--thanks Tom.