DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Linoleum floor curling near tub joint (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/138249-linoleum-floor-curling-near-tub-joint.html)

[email protected] January 2nd 06 02:49 PM

Linoleum floor curling near tub joint

In one of my bathrooms, the floor is linoleum and where it meets the
tub, there is a bead of caulk. It appears that some of the linoleum
has lost its adhesion and has started to curl, as the caulk bead has
broken some. If I add some type of adhesive to the curling linoleum
and lay down a new bead of adhesive caulk, what can I use to provide
the necessary pressure so that the linoleum adheres to the floor? The
tub length is probably only 4 - 5 feet, and the portion of the linoleum
tha tis curling is probably only 1 -2 inches.