DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wet saw blade (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/137670-wet-saw-blade.html)

lls8000 December 29th 05 08:18 PM

Wet saw blade

I'm having problems finding a replacement blade for my wet saw. I need
a 7" blades with a 3/4" (19.05mm) arbor. Any ideas where I can find
speciality blades?

It seems that everything I find is 5/8" or 7/8" arbor. Thanks, LLS

m Ransley December 29th 05 09:24 PM

Wet saw blade

China

No December 29th 05 09:29 PM

Wet saw blade

"lls8000" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm having problems finding a replacement blade for my wet saw. I need
a 7" blades with a 3/4" (19.05mm) arbor. Any ideas where I can find
speciality blades?

It seems that everything I find is 5/8" or 7/8" arbor. Thanks, LLS

What brand is the saw? What are you cutting? Craftsman is notorius for doing
weird things. if its a craftsman try sears.

Anyway - Google turned this up.
http://www.bargainjims.com/Static/SPTC7BLADE.html

and this http://www.bladesmart.com/SawManufacturersListing.html Pick
manufacturer

Colbyt December 29th 05 11:52 PM

Wet saw blade

"lls8000" wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm having problems finding a replacement blade for my wet saw. I need
a 7" blades with a 3/4" (19.05mm) arbor. Any ideas where I can find
speciality blades?

It seems that everything I find is 5/8" or 7/8" arbor. Thanks, LLS

Harbor Freight or Ebay. I also bet the 7/8" will work on 3/4.

Richard J Kinch December 30th 05 02:54 AM

Wet saw blade

lls8000 writes:

Any ideas where I can find speciality blades?

Use a bushing and a standard size.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...temnumber=1444

lls8000 January 3rd 06 05:37 PM

Wet saw blade

I bought the saw from Northern Tool, for cutting tile. I've asked them
if they sell replacements, but never hear back from them. The bushing
is a great idea. Thanks! LLS