DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Furnace low heat run time = A/C low cool run time (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/137572-furnace-low-heat-run-time-%3D-c-low-cool-run-time.html)

[email protected] December 29th 05 09:42 AM

Furnace low heat run time = A/C low cool run time

I recently got a Bryant Evolution 90i system installed. When I check
the run times from the Evolution control thermostat Furnace low heat
run time is always equals to A/C low cool run times. I have not notice
the outdoor A/C unit run at all. Is this normal? Or my furnace and the
indoor A/C unit always run together?

m Ransley December 29th 05 02:16 PM

Furnace low heat run time = A/C low cool run time

Do you mean you run heat and AC every day, or do you expect the AC
compessor to run in winter, or it doesnt run in winter, or the hour
meter shows hours,,, Geese.....

Nexus7 December 29th 05 02:56 PM

wrote:
I recently got a Bryant Evolution 90i system installed. When I check
the run times from the Evolution control thermostat Furnace low heat
run time is always equals to A/C low cool run times. I have not notice
the outdoor A/C unit run at all. Is this normal? Or my furnace and the
indoor A/C unit always run together?

I wonder if it's just using the blower run time for both. You'll have
to check with your installer since they've probably installed many of
the same system; could also check with Bryant tech, you can email them
online.