DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   List of Bryant furnace error codes? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/136589-list-bryant-furnace-error-codes.html)

John December 21st 05 03:17 PM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

Can anyone point me to a list of error codes for a Bryant furnace's control
board. We have and LED on our board, but no list of codes. I'm trying to
figure out a problem posted in teh next post I make.

Thanks! John

Zyp December 21st 05 07:23 PM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

It's listed on the blower door. But I'd recommend you call a qualified HVAC
tech out. There are other issues [not the immediate problem] surrounding
the appliance's proper operation that a trained TECH would notice. Things
you might miss as a layman.

--
Zyp

Bubba December 21st 05 09:47 PM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

On Wed, 21 Dec 2005 14:17:37 GMT, John
wrote:

Can anyone point me to a list of error codes for a Bryant furnace's control
board. We have and LED on our board, but no list of codes. I'm trying to
figure out a problem posted in teh next post I make.

Thanks! John

LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace gas valve next door
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Start drinking heavily
6 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock
7 Flashes Replace furnace
8 Flashes Replace furnace next door
9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
10 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in
********************************your grandmas bedroom window

Bubba

Oscar_Lives December 22nd 05 01:41 AM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

Try these guys. They really know their **** about Bryant furnaces:

http://www.bryant.com/

Oscar_Lives December 22nd 05 01:42 AM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

wrote:

Can anyone point me to a list of error codes for a Bryant furnace's
control
board. We have and LED on our board, but no list of codes. I'm trying to
figure out a problem posted in teh next post I make.

Thanks! John

LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace gas valve next door
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Start drinking heavily
6 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock
7 Flashes Replace furnace
8 Flashes Replace furnace next door
9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
10 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in
********************************your grandmas bedroom window

Bubba

I thought "5 flashes" was "Lick a window".

Bubba December 22nd 05 02:02 AM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 00:42:02 GMT, "Oscar_Lives"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

Can anyone point me to a list of error codes for a Bryant furnace's
control
board. We have and LED on our board, but no list of codes. I'm trying to
figure out a problem posted in teh next post I make.

Thanks! John

LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace gas valve next door
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Start drinking heavily
6 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock
7 Flashes Replace furnace
8 Flashes Replace furnace next door
9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
10 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in
********************************your grandmas bedroom window

Bubba

I thought "5 flashes" was "Lick a window".

REVISED FLASH CODE
LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace gas valve next door
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Lick a window
6 Flashes Lick a PVC pipe
7 Flashes Start drinking heavily
8 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock
9 Flashes Replace furnace
10 Flashes Replace furnace next door
11Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
12 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in

Stormin Mormon December 22nd 05 02:18 AM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

8 Flashes Replace furnace next door
9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
10 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in
********************************your grandmas bedroom window

Bubba

I thought "5 flashes" was "Lick a window".

REVISED FLASH CODE
LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace Thermostat
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Lick metal traffic sign
6 Flashes Lick a PVC pipe
7 Flashes Replace Thermostat
8 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock
9 Flashes Replace furnace
10 Flashes Hide your cat from PJM
11Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
12 Flashes Call 911 because your thermostat is gonna
explode

Stormin Mormon December 22nd 05 02:18 AM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

Can anyone point me to a list of error codes for a Bryant furnace's control
board. We have and LED on our board, but no list of codes. I'm trying to
figure out a problem posted in teh next post I make.

Thanks! John

LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace thermostat
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Replace thermostat
6 Flashes Replace thermostat
7 Flashes Replace furnace
8 Flashes Replace furnace next door
9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
10 Flashes Call 911 cause PJM is doing your cat

Bubba December 22nd 05 02:46 AM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 01:18:51 GMT, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

8 Flashes Replace furnace next door
9 Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
10 Flashes Call 911 because Nexy is lookin in
********************************your grandmas bedroom window

Bubba

I thought "5 flashes" was "Lick a window".

REVISED FLASH CODE
LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace Thermostat
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Lick metal traffic sign
6 Flashes Lick a PVC pipe
7 Flashes Replace Thermostat
8 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock
9 Flashes Replace furnace
10 Flashes Hide your cat from PJM
11Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
12 Flashes Call 911 because your thermostat is gonna
explode

Stormy,
Leave my god damn flash codes alone and think up your own material
next time.
Bubba

Tekkie® December 22nd 05 03:01 AM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

Oscar_Lives posted for all of us...
I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

"John" wrote in message
Can anyone point me to a list of error codes for a Bryant furnace's
control
board. We have and LED on our board, but no list of codes. I'm trying to
figure out a problem posted in teh next post I make.

Thanks! John

Try these guys. They really know their **** about Bryant furnaces:

http://www.bryant.com/

Yeah, but they are going to flash him.
--
My boss said I was dumb and apathetic.
I said I don't know and I don't care...

Tekkie

Jake December 22nd 05 04:06 AM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

Stormy,
Leave my god damn flash codes alone and think up your own material
next time.
Bubba

Geeze, Bubba....

When I get a 'flash code'.... it's usually one really bright and loud
one....

And it means..... RUN!!!! (-;.

Jake

Stormin Mormon December 22nd 05 04:47 AM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

Sorry about that, won't happen again.

--

Christopher A. Young
You can't shout down a troll.

Oscar_Lives December 22nd 05 05:00 AM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

"Jake" wrote in message

Stormy,
Leave my god damn flash codes alone and think up your own material
next time. Bubba

Geeze, Bubba....

When I get a 'flash code'.... it's usually one really bright and loud
one....

And it means..... RUN!!!! (-;.

Jake

Yeah, "RUN" in your pants!

B-Hate-Me December 22nd 05 06:45 PM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
REVISED FLASH CODE
LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace Thermostat
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Lick metal traffic sign
6 Flashes Lick a PVC pipe
7 Flashes Replace Thermostat
8 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock
9 Flashes Replace furnace
10 Flashes Hide your cat from PJM
11Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
12 Flashes Call 911 because your thermostat is
gonna
explode

Would Jesus have written something like this?

John December 22nd 05 07:28 PM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

"Zyp" wrote in
:

It's listed on the blower door. But I'd recommend you call a
qualified HVAC tech out. There are other issues [not the immediate
problem] surrounding the appliance's proper operation that a trained
TECH would notice. Things you might miss as a layman.

It's a replacement board. Not original. The original didn't have the
diagnostic lights.

John December 22nd 05 07:59 PM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

Never mind everyone....

I found the damn codes! Since it was a replacement board, the tech who put
it in put the code explanation on the outside of the furnace, out of view.
The steady on LED, which we have, indicates normal operation.

Bubba December 22nd 05 08:40 PM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 18:59:23 GMT, John
wrote:

Never mind everyone....

I found the damn codes! Since it was a replacement board, the tech who put
it in put the code explanation on the outside of the furnace, out of view.
The steady on LED, which we have, indicates normal operation.

Nope, sorry John.
That model board had an error in the flash code sticker.
A constant on LED means : Replace the board
Bubba

Oscar_Lives December 23rd 05 12:23 AM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

"B-Hate-Me" BHateMe@home wrote in message

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
REVISED FLASH CODE
LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace Thermostat
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Lick metal traffic sign
6 Flashes Lick a PVC pipe
7 Flashes Replace Thermostat
8 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock
9 Flashes Replace furnace
10 Flashes Hide your cat from PJM
11Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
12 Flashes Call 911 because your thermostat is
gonna
explode

Would Jesus have written something like this?

Jesus would have written:

6-6-6- Flashes Its all over folks.

Bubba December 23rd 05 12:34 AM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 17:51:03 -0500, ftwhd wrote:

wrote:

Never mind everyone....

I found the damn codes! Since it was a replacement board, the tech who put
it in put the code explanation on the outside of the furnace, out of view.
The steady on LED, which we have, indicates normal operation.

Nope, sorry John.
That model board had an error in the flash code sticker.
A constant on LED means : Replace the board
Bubba

Bubba I think your probably a pretty good guy irl but I dont
understand why you have to be such a prick on the net and post this
kind of bogus bull****.

I guess it comes from the frustration of kissing ass all day long
trying to put dinner on the table or something.

Well, I guess what makes me even more concerned is:
Why do you really even care?
Its internet or www or newsgroup or usernet or whatever you want to
call it. Anyone that takes free advice in here from someone they dont
know is just not too bright.
Call it entertainment or call it whatever you want.
It is what it is. If you dont like it you can:
1) Post the answer you like
2) Post your dissatisfaction and vulgar language
3) Take medication to keep you from worrying about such silly ****
4) Get the **** outta here and find somewhere else to play

Bubba
(But I mean no disrespect to you) :-)

Tekkie® December 23rd 05 03:26 AM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

B-Hate-Me posted for all of us...
I don't top post - see either inline or at bottom.

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
REVISED FLASH CODE
LED STATUS ACTION

Constant On Replace circuit board
1 Flash Replace gas valve
2 Flashes Replace Thermostat
3 Flashes Replace blower motor
4 Flashes Replace heat X-changer
5 Flashes Lick metal traffic sign
6 Flashes Lick a PVC pipe
7 Flashes Replace Thermostat
8 Flashes Smack Nexy with a rock
9 Flashes Replace furnace
10 Flashes Hide your cat from PJM
11Flashes Run from your house its goina blow
12 Flashes Call 911 because your thermostat is
gonna
explode

Would Jesus have written something like this?

Sure 13 flashes (lucky number) Comet has arrived, drink your Kool-Aid

CBHVAC December 24th 05 01:57 PM

List of Bryant furnace error codes?

"ftwhd" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

Ill take your reply to mean you are blowing off steam to make up for
kissing ass all day to put food on the table.

Hang in there Bubba, theresa only a few more Bush years to go..
:)

Talk about obsessive...

You lost...
Get over it.