DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   FF 1.5 Form Manager (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/134944-ff-1-5-form-manager.html)

Bennett Price December 9th 05 07:24 PM

FF 1.5 Form Manager

I installed FF 1.5; it successfully picked up most settings from Mozilla
1.7.12. But there appears to be no Form Manager capability. I filled
out a form and expected some sort of prompt asking me whether I wanted
to save the info - nothing appeared. Does FF come with a builtin Form
Manager (and how do I turn it on?) or do I need to add some
'after-market' doodad?

[email protected] December 9th 05 09:07 PM

FF 1.5 Form Manager

I feel that using two 2x4s nailed together with a half inch sheet of
plywood between makes a better and more stable header than a 4x4 for a
long header in a non load bearing wall. IMHO.