DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   York heat pump (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/134576-re-york-heat-pump.html)

PrecisionMachinisT December 7th 05 05:33 AM

York heat pump

wrote in message
"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote:

"William Stacy" wrote in message
. net...

Now suggest post in alt.home repair if you have any more questions about
this, usually plenty of folks there who will wish to explain this all in
every minute detail.

Nice post Sam, up to the last sentence. Suggest you read the
original intended FAQ.

Thanks, Fish--I take my compliments where I can, and I do realize that one
was sincere.

Also I am aware of the faq--just that seems answering the same questions in
alt.hvac over and over appears to have become something many, if not most of
the regular contributers there have grown tired of.

And so (notably), I have decided in the future to at least occasionally
change the followup header to the home repair group and suggest they post
there, if/when I myself have also grown tired, and whereupon few of the
alt.hvac regulars are seemingly displaying much interest in continuing with
addressing the OP 's original concerns.

--

SVL