Posted to alt.home.repair
gilchrist-electric

Default Break-even point for home electric generator powered by natural gas? What about NG-powered AC compressor?

Home Depot is selling Generac guardian home standby generators. These
are meant for back up power only. These generators run ar high RPM and
would not be able to operate 24/7 for too long.

Does Home Depot's price include installation?

We will sell you the same 7kW generator for $1000.00 less than Home
Depot's price; delivered to your door. Gilchrist Electric is a Generac
guardian authorized dealer. Our price does not include installation.
Visit our web site for the details and to purchase your generator -
http://www.gilchrist-electric.com/ge...enerators.html