DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   any ideas on a door for a PVC hut? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/133956-any-ideas-door-pvc-hut.html)

AKA gray asphalt December 3rd 05 09:33 AM

any ideas on a door for a PVC hut?

I'm building a large enclosed area for my cats but I can't
figure out how to put a door on it.

James December 3rd 05 12:29 PM

any ideas on a door for a PVC hut?

epoxy

AKA gray asphalt December 5th 05 02:20 AM

"AKA gray asphalt" wrote in message news:wDdkf.660$La5.591@fed1read01...
I'm building a large enclosed area for my cats but I can't
figure out how to put a door on it.

I'm having a problem with a hinge.

RicodJour December 5th 05 03:23 AM

AKA gray asphalt wrote:
"AKA gray asphalt" wrote in message
I'm building a large enclosed area for my cats but I can't
figure out how to put a door on it.

I'm having a problem with a hinge.

More info needed for a meaningful response.

Goedjn December 5th 05 06:08 PM

any ideas on a door for a PVC hut?

On Sun, 4 Dec 2005 18:20:48 -0800, "AKA gray asphalt"
wrote:

"AKA gray asphalt" wrote in message news:wDdkf.660$La5.591@fed1read01...
I'm building a large enclosed area for my cats but I can't
figure out how to put a door on it.

I'm having a problem with a hinge.

You need two big wood staples into the top edge of the flap,
interlaced with two big wood staples into the underside of the
lintel.

AKA gray asphalt December 5th 05 06:24 PM

"RicodJour" wrote in message ups.com...
AKA gray asphalt wrote:
"AKA gray asphalt" wrote in message
I'm building a large enclosed area for my cats but I can't
figure out how to put a door on it.

I'm having a problem with a hinge.

More info needed for a meaningful response.

It's six feet tall, a frame with bird netting. I need to get in and out and
the pvc is only 3/4". I'd like to have a swing door that I can open and
walk through that the cats can't get through.