Posted to alt.home.repair

Default A Terrible Thing Happened......

This is what happened. I was riding home on my mule holding my
rooster and hen. My mule stopped on me. Now my mule won't move until
I scratch him behind the ears. Well the pastor's wife was walking by.
I only said "Pardon me Mrs. Hillbunker but would you hold my cock and
pullet while I scratch my ass", and the next thing I know is that the
police have me on the ground, handcuffed, and beating me with billy
clubs.

Posted to alt.home.repair
TURTLE

This is Turtle.

a add on here.

There was a fellow going to the market to sell his goods. He had a Jack
ass loaded with his goods and came up on a fellow on the side of the
road. thje fellow said you should let me ride on the jack ass too and
ride to town. He said OK. then he came up on anothjer fellow and he
said that he should let him ride on the jack ass too. He said Ok. then
when he can upon a nother person before a log bridge and the fewllow
said that he should all ride the Jack ass over the log bridge and go to
town. he said Ok and all loaded up on the Jask ass and stated over the
bridge. Then about half way the jaskass stumbled and fell into the
river. most all the Men swam to the back and got out but the Jaskass
and the goods were all lost.

Moral of this story. if you try to please everybody , your going to
loose your ass.

TURTLE