DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Metal Halide Arc bulbs for home? Crazy? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/133283-re-metal-halide-arc-bulbs-home-crazy.html)

m Ransley November 28th 05 04:28 PM

Metal Halide Arc bulbs for home? Crazy?

Sure 33500 lumens , so you always wear sunglasses, by a pair for the
dog too. You might even fade your furniture.

CJT November 28th 05 06:03 PM

m Ransley wrote:

Sure 33500 lumens , so you always wear sunglasses, by a pair for the
dog too. You might even fade your furniture.

Maybe he could mount one in a closet someplace and use light pipes to
light the whole house from that one bulb.

Amun November 29th 05 03:58 PM

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Sure 33500 lumens , so you always wear sunglasses, by a pair for the
dog too. You might even fade your furniture.

But you will be the envy of all your neighbors.
With a nice tan year round