DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   removing ink (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/132997-removing-ink.html)

steve November 26th 05 08:22 PM

removing ink

what is a good way to remove ink from a carpet using what

FH November 26th 05 08:51 PM

removing ink

areosol hairspray

Travis Jordan November 26th 05 09:30 PM

removing ink

steve wrote:
what is a good way to remove ink from a carpet using what

Try Oxy-Clean.

Norminn November 26th 05 11:35 PM

removing ink

steve wrote:
what is a good way to remove ink from a carpet using what

What kind of carpet? What kind of ink?

Edwin Pawlowski November 27th 05 03:27 AM

removing ink

"
steve wrote:
what is a good way to remove ink from a carpet using what

Ask on alt.collecting.pens-pencils or do a Google search on that group.
There is a commercial product that works very well on ink, but the name
escapes me right now.

Bernie Hunt November 27th 05 02:53 PM

removing ink

Use the cheapest worst kind you can find. This has worked for me with
fountain pens leaking on dress shirts. The hairspray sticks to the ink and
washes out. Learn the trick from a chemist my father know when he worked for
Scripto.

Bernie

"FH" wrote in message

areosol hairspray