DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Save My Marriage #2 (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/132904-save-my-marriage-2-a.html)

Joe Viola November 26th 05 01:50 AM

Save My Marriage #2

Ooops! The cake plate is beautiful milky/cloudy white glass, plate and
base, so I'll be attaching glass to glass.

Thanks!

Toller November 26th 05 06:35 AM

Save My Marriage #2

"Joe Viola" wrote in message
om...
Ooops! The cake plate is beautiful milky/cloudy white glass, plate and
base, so I'll be attaching glass to glass.

Probably a stupid idea, but since it can't be fixed anyhow...
How about drilling a hole in the top and bottom and sticking a dowel in.
I've never drilled glass, but if it could be done, it would substantially
increase the glue area. Unless of course you were off by a 64th", and then
it wouldn't fit right.

Dan C November 26th 05 01:54 PM

Save My Marriage #2

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005 06:35:00 +0000, Toller wrote:

Probably a stupid idea, but since it can't be fixed anyhow...
How about drilling a hole in the top and bottom and sticking a dowel in.

Boy, I bet that would look attractive.

Linux Registered User #327951