DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Keyboard (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/132733-keyboard.html)

Gilbert Baron November 24th 05 09:34 PM

Keyboard

Yanoff is nice but I am not that fast with graffiti or built in
keyboard. I guess I should get an external keyboard for my PDA. Any
suggestions. I want it wireless, Bluetooth or IR, prefer Bluetooth so
do not have to point it but IR ok. It should also have a cabling
option in case I want to use it on my Clié, if it has no IR option.

If you do not use Agent 3 on your PC you are missing out,. I have
never seen anything better. Yanoff for PDA, Agent for PC.
Gil, W0MN http://webpages.charter.net/gbaron
N 44.082056 W 92.513024 1050'
Hierro Candente, Batir de repente