DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   BREAKING NEWS: Presidential library destroyed by flood (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/132527-re-breaking-news-presidential-library-destroyed-flood.html)

[email protected] November 23rd 05 04:31 PM

BREAKING NEWS: Presidential library destroyed by flood

M.Burns wrote:

That's good. Almost as funny was the fire that swept thru the Clinton
library consuming the X-rated video collection in the Dirty Books wing of
the building . He tried to tell Hillary at the time, but he wasn't sure of
her address.

After the flood, I hope the multi-cultural hired help didn't smear feces on
the wall, and then complain about the conditions.

"I hope the multi-cultural hired help didn't smear feces on the wall?"
You got a problem with minorities, asshat?