DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Building a ramp for a storage shed (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/132442-building-ramp-storage-shed.html)

[email protected] November 22nd 05 10:01 PM

Building a ramp for a storage shed

Hi,

I want to build a ramp for our storage shed. Does anyone out there
have any tips or tricks (or even plans), for doing such a project?

Thanks,

Ray

Ted Griffin November 23rd 05 12:32 AM

Building a ramp for a storage shed

How high and how much weight do you wanna put on it. I made a nice ramp
into an old mobile home that I gutted and now keep two cars in. Makes a
wonderful garage! Two 4X6 beams on a couple of concrete blocks, then
2X12 cross planks. Supports a '39 Plymouth! You want a picture let me
know.

--
Griff - Whose clear conscience is undoubtedly the sign of failing memory.