DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pellet stove brands (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/132256-pellet-stove-brands.html)

[email protected] November 21st 05 07:25 PM

Pellet stove brands

Hi,

I am on the market for a pellet stove and around my area I have
available, Harman, Whitfiled, Kori, Enviro brands.

I've been told that Harmans are the best but obviously more expensive
too.

I was wondering if anyone that bought one recently could sugest a
decent model to heat a 1200sq house??

[email protected] November 22nd 05 02:23 PM

Pellet stove brands

I saw a corn burning stove that was not too expensive. Guess you buy
bulk corn at a feed store. You can google it for more info.