DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Maytag Electric Oven Won't Heat Up (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/132064-maytag-electric-oven-wont-heat-up.html)

Michael November 20th 05 03:46 PM

Maytag Electric Oven Won't Heat Up

It heats up to about 200 degrees, but that's it.

It looks like the filament isn't heating up all the way.
I wonder if this is is something that can be routinely
replaced.

Thanks,

Mike

Joseph Meehan November 20th 05 09:29 PM

Michael wrote:
It heats up to about 200 degrees, but that's it.

It looks like the filament isn't heating up all the way.
I wonder if this is is something that can be routinely
replaced.

Thanks,

Mike

My guess is that it is operating on 120V rather than 240. It could be
the power supply to the oven, or it could be a connection within the oven.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit