DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Mortise and Tenon Rialings (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/129600-mortise-tenon-rialings.html)

SteveB November 16th 05 12:10 AM

Mortise and Tenon Rialings

I need about 40' or mortise and tenon railing for a cabin. I have Googled
until my fingertips are sore, but can't seem to come up with anyone
interested in such a small job.

Any suggestions? I am going to shop around for a local shop, but here in
Las Vegas, not a lot of that going on. In Cedar City, where the cabin is,
possibly, but I usually go up there on weekends, and they close from siesta
time Friday till Monday morning.

Anyone want to do some work?

Steve

Edwin Pawlowski November 16th 05 01:03 AM

Mortise and Tenon Rialings

"SteveB" wrote in message
I need about 40' or mortise and tenon railing for a cabin. I have Googled
until my fingertips are sore, but can't seem to come up with anyone
interested in such a small job.
Anyone want to do some work?

If you don't get a reply here, try rec.woodworking

Goedjn November 16th 05 05:17 PM

Mortise and Tenon Rialings

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:10:45 -0800, "SteveB"
wrote:

I need about 40' or mortise and tenon railing for a cabin. I have Googled
until my fingertips are sore, but can't seem to come up with anyone
interested in such a small job.

Any suggestions? I am going to shop around for a local shop, but here in
Las Vegas, not a lot of that going on. In Cedar City, where the cabin is,
possibly, but I usually go up there on weekends, and they close from siesta
time Friday till Monday morning.

Use archaic technology. Check your local newspaper.