DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pocket Doors (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/129340-pocket-doors.html)

[email protected] November 14th 05 04:10 PM

Pocket Doors

Can anyone tell me if there are companies that make pocket doors? I
discovered that my archway actually used to have them. The runner is
still intact, but the doors are long gone.
Thank you
Ed

Larry Bud November 14th 05 04:12 PM

Pocket Doors

wrote:
Can anyone tell me if there are companies that make pocket doors?

Is google broken?

http://www.google.com/search?sourcei...q=pocket+doors

SQLit November 14th 05 05:36 PM

Pocket Doors

wrote in message
oups.com...
Can anyone tell me if there are companies that make pocket doors? I
discovered that my archway actually used to have them. The runner is
still intact, but the doors are long gone.
Thank you
Ed

You will probably find that your going to "make" the doors yourself, or pay
to have some one do it. They are usually removed for a reason.

Joseph Meehan November 14th 05 06:40 PM

Pocket Doors

wrote:
Can anyone tell me if there are companies that make pocket doors? I
discovered that my archway actually used to have them. The runner is
still intact, but the doors are long gone.
Thank you
Ed

I got lots of hits for "pocked door" Be sure to use the quotes.

Take a look at
http://www.thehardwarehut.com/door_pocket.php

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

mm November 15th 05 03:12 AM

Pocket Doors

On 14 Nov 2005 08:10:04 -0800, wrote:

Can anyone tell me if there are companies that make pocket doors? I
discovered that my archway actually used to have them. The runner is
still intact, but the doors are long gone.

In some neighborhoods there will be many houses that have them.
Although often they will be missing there too, Keep your eyes open
for houses that are being torn down or having major remodelling.

Also even if you don't notice, others do and the doors would be one of
the things that are saved and sold.

You don't say where you are, but Newark and many parts of NYC come to
mind.

Thank you
Ed

Remove NOPSAM to email me. Please let