DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Choosing Exterior Paint Colors (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/129306-choosing-exterior-paint-colors.html)

Bryan November 14th 05 04:50 AM

Choosing Exterior Paint Colors

I'm looking for a website that allows the selection of exterior colors
including main color, trim color, accent color, and ROOF color.

I can't find one that allows roof color selection. I have a red tile roof
that plays a big role in choosing exterior colors.

I'd like to see what my house might look like with different colors before
beginning painting.

Tony Hwang November 14th 05 06:08 AM

Bryan wrote:
I'm looking for a website that allows the selection of exterior colors
including main color, trim color, accent color, and ROOF color.

I can't find one that allows roof color selection. I have a red tile roof
that plays a big role in choosing exterior colors.

I'd like to see what my house might look like with different colors before
beginning painting.

Hi,
I am not an expert. But it also depends where you live.
Tony

m Ransley November 14th 05 10:57 AM

Choosing Exterior Paint Colors

Photograph your house, print it out with roof color, , print others and
get real samples and put sone real paint on them. Get color schemes from
paint stores. or post a photo here, a red roof is easy to work with

kamesh November 14th 05 02:08 PM

Choosing Exterior Paint Colors

Putting real paint colors on photo would be fine. But in this case, i
would suggest you to take a picture and try out by filling with
different combinations, using photoshop or dreamweaver.....once you
get a color combination of your choice, you can search for the
same/similar color in the market...

--
kamesh
kamesh's Profile: http://www.homeplot.com/member.php?userid=164

Edwin Pawlowski November 15th 05 02:39 AM

Choosing Exterior Paint Colors

--
"Bryan" wrote in message
et...
I'm looking for a website that allows the selection of exterior colors
including main color, trim color, accent color, and ROOF color.

I can't find one that allows roof color selection. I have a red tile roof
that plays a big role in choosing exterior colors.

I'd like to see what my house might look like with different colors before
beginning painting.

I just got this information today in WINXP news.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...xit/house.mspx