DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Trane vs. Bryant (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/128644-trane-vs-bryant.html)

vidbex November 9th 05 08:21 PM

Trane vs. Bryant

Any experience with Trane vs. Bryant gas furnaces? I'm looking for an 80%
efficiency, two-stage unit, variable fan.

Thanks.

SQLit November 9th 05 08:26 PM

Trane vs. Bryant

"vidbex" wrote in message
Any experience with Trane vs. Bryant gas furnaces? I'm looking for an 80%
efficiency, two-stage unit, variable fan.

Thanks.

Installer is more important than the brand. 80% is 80% just different sheet
metal and paint.

Do the manual calculations to be sure that your getting enough air volume
and heat for your home.

Joseph Meehan November 9th 05 08:45 PM

Trane vs. Bryant

vidbex wrote:
Any experience with Trane vs. Bryant gas furnaces? I'm looking for
an 80% efficiency, two-stage unit, variable fan.

Thanks.

You pick the installer. Let them pick the brand. The installer is far
more important to the final product than the brand.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Boots November 10th 05 01:02 AM

Trane vs. Bryant

i have a trane for four years now and I love it. It is all
that is said about it/
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in
message .. .

Polcracio November 10th 05 05:32 PM

Trane vs. Bryant

I have a Trane 80% efficency installed last Year. No problems. Works
fine. The installation is important...