DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Rough Service MY ASS !!!! (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/127885-re-rough-service-my-ass.html)

Dr. Hardcrab November 4th 05 11:55 AM

Rough Service MY ASS !!!!

wrote in message
I just went to the kitchen cabinet to get a lightbulb. I can not
believe what happened. You know how bulbs come in those cardboard
boxes, holding 2 bulbs, and pretty well padded. I have dropped those
things numerous times and never broken a bulb, not even on concrete.

I just knocked down the same sort of package, with 2 ROUGH SERVICE
bulbs. It only fell about 4 feet and onto a linoleum (on wood) floor.
One of the bulbs literally exploded, the largest piece of remaining
glass is probably about 1/4".

Rough Service MY ASS !!!!

The only thing rough about them is the price I had to pay, compared to
a standard bulb.

I hear ya.

I used to buy those for my droplight all the time and found regulat bulbs
lasted just as long (if not longer).