DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   why was we not told about this?????? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/127845-why-we-not-told-about.html)

[email protected] November 4th 05 03:30 AM

why was we not told about this??????

THE FREE ENERGY!! SECRETS OF COLD ELECTRICITY..

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE!! DROP LINE?? AT yahoo..

..............ps this not an AD

Tim Fischer November 4th 05 03:59 AM

why was we not told about this??????

The real question is "why was we not speak english classes?"

Eric November 4th 05 05:54 AM

Tim Fischer wrote:

The real question is "why was we not speak english classes?"

ha ha ha ha ha !!! good one!

Doug Kanter November 4th 05 12:04 PM

"Tim Fischer" wrote in message
The real question is "why was we not speak english classes?"

Or, to quote a rather well-known politician, "Is our children learning?"

nospambob November 4th 05 08:07 PM

why was we not told about this??????

Or another current POLITICIAN "Uh,..."! Has a lot of practice at it!