DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Lightweight floor polisher - Koblenz? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/127569-lightweight-floor-polisher-koblenz.html)

k November 2nd 05 12:58 AM

Lightweight floor polisher - Koblenz?

I'm looking for a small, lightweight, light-duty floor polisher. Google
doesn't come up with much variety, so does anyone have experience with a
Koblenz unit? The P620 model looks like what I want, but I've never heard
of the brand. I only need this for a small (100sf) hardwood floor in a
hallway, and maybe a once-over on a slate entryway.

I've always gone the hands and knees route, but lately the knees have been
going on strike when it's time to get up from the floor, so it's time for a
little hardware in the middle.

tia,
Keith