DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bird Flu and Roof Water Tanks (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/127277-bird-flu-roof-water-tanks.html)

[email protected] October 31st 05 10:11 AM

Bird Flu and Roof Water Tanks

Is there an increased risk of bird flu's being passed to humans where
water is stored in the loft?

Here's where I've seen the potential problem written up:

http://home.btconnect.com/tg/dolphin.htm

Any thoughts?

Edwin Pawlowski October 31st 05 11:13 AM

Bird Flu and Roof Water Tanks

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there an increased risk of bird flu's being passed to humans where
water is stored in the loft?

Here's where I've seen the potential problem written up:

http://home.btconnect.com/tg/dolphin.htm

Any thoughts?

Yes, it is nonsense

Joseph Meehan October 31st 05 11:55 AM

Bird Flu and Roof Water Tanks

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there an increased risk of bird flu's being passed to humans where
water is stored in the loft?

Here's where I've seen the potential problem written up:

http://home.btconnect.com/tg/dolphin.htm

Any thoughts?

Yes, it is nonsense

I agree.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

SQLit October 31st 05 04:26 PM

Bird Flu and Roof Water Tanks

wrote in message
oups.com...
Is there an increased risk of bird flu's being passed to humans where
water is stored in the loft?

Here's where I've seen the potential problem written up:

http://home.btconnect.com/tg/dolphin.htm

Any thoughts?

are you sharing your water supply with birds?