Default Jacobsen Super-Blitz 20, chain tensioner?

Hello,
I got a Jacobsen Super-Blitz 20 snow blower
and the chain that drives the paddles fell of the sprokets
because the tensioner got loose.
The problem is that i do not know how the tensioner used to be
positioned. If it was on top of the chain or on the bottom and
which side rested against the chain.

Any one know?
Have a diagram?
Know the Jacobsen website?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

PS: I have been searching online with no results.

Chainsaw chain sharpening granpaw Metalworking 43 September 30th 05 03:59 AM
Sears snow blower chain won't keep tight Mark Home Repair 3 May 9th 05 03:44 AM
Chainsaw oil Bill R Woodturning 29 April 2nd 05 04:57 AM
Yale Electric Chain Hoist Question MP Toolman Metalworking 3 July 13th 04 08:24 AM
Chain tensioner ideas Old Nick Metalworking 19 March 27th 04 12:15 AM