Default Moen kitchen sink faucet handle

Moen kitchen sink faucet handle
I am looking for an older single handle
Moen kitchen sink faucet handle. Or just the plastic piece that is on
the inside of it. You would think they would sell it in a kit or
something.

Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
oups.com...
Moen kitchen sink faucet handle
I am looking for an older single handle
Moen kitchen sink faucet handle. Or just the plastic piece that is on
the inside of it. You would think they would sell it in a kit or
something.

Have you called their 800 number for help?

Roy Starrin

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:16:23 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Moen kitchen sink faucet handle
I am looking for an older single handle
Moen kitchen sink faucet handle. Or just the plastic piece that is on
the inside of it. You would think they would sell it in a kit or
something.

Have you called their 800 number for help?

See if you can read/get the number off the back of the casing covering
the handle. Then call them. They sent me the whole inside for free.
Go here and click on consumer support:
http://www.moen.com/consumersupport/...tion/index.cfm

wkearney99

See if you can read/get the number off the back of the casing covering
the handle. Then call them. They sent me the whole inside for free.

Yeah, me too. But after calling twice and getting more 'free' parts I
decided to give up on that piece of **** moen and just replace the entire
fixture instead.