DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Moen kitchen sink faucet handle (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/125823-moen-kitchen-sink-faucet-handle.html)

[email protected] October 21st 05 05:56 AM

Moen kitchen sink faucet handle

I am looking for an older single handle
Moen kitchen sink faucet handle. Or just the plastic piece that is on
the inside of it. You would think they would sell it in a kit or
something.

Edwin Pawlowski October 21st 05 11:16 AM

Moen kitchen sink faucet handle

wrote in message
oups.com...
Moen kitchen sink faucet handle
I am looking for an older single handle
Moen kitchen sink faucet handle. Or just the plastic piece that is on
the inside of it. You would think they would sell it in a kit or
something.

Have you called their 800 number for help?

Roy Starrin October 21st 05 02:08 PM

Moen kitchen sink faucet handle

On Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:16:23 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

wrote in message
roups.com...
Moen kitchen sink faucet handle
I am looking for an older single handle
Moen kitchen sink faucet handle. Or just the plastic piece that is on
the inside of it. You would think they would sell it in a kit or
something.

Have you called their 800 number for help?

See if you can read/get the number off the back of the casing covering
the handle. Then call them. They sent me the whole inside for free.
Go here and click on consumer support:
http://www.moen.com/consumersupport/...tion/index.cfm

wkearney99 October 21st 05 07:21 PM

Moen kitchen sink faucet handle

See if you can read/get the number off the back of the casing covering
the handle. Then call them. They sent me the whole inside for free.

Yeah, me too. But after calling twice and getting more 'free' parts I
decided to give up on that piece of **** moen and just replace the entire
fixture instead.

Jim Elbrecht October 22nd 05 04:30 PM

On 20 Oct 2005 21:56:51 -0700, wrote:

Moen kitchen sink faucet handle
I am looking for an older single handle
Moen kitchen sink faucet handle. Or just the plastic piece that is on
the inside of it. You would think they would sell it in a kit or
something.

Call 1-800-buy-moen. I must say that the lady I spoke with this
morning was knowledgeable and tried her best to help me out.

Unfortunately, Moen discontinued my faucet and doesn't sell an
equivalent. And since the $250 faucet [87810] has turned to crap
in 2 yrs, because of the lack of a couple cheap parts I'll not be
buying another Moen even if they carried what I want. [see my thread
on 'pullout filtered faucet' that I posted this morning]

Jim