DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Have you been ripped off? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/125663-have-you-been-ripped-off.html)

elainescovill October 20th 05 12:40 PM

Have you been ripped off?

Have you been ripped off by a tradesman and want them exposed on national television? If so, Granada Television would love to hear from you!

Please write to along with your name, contact details and your story and we will contact you if we'd like to pursue it - give as much detail as you possibly can and let us know if you've got any pictures or video evidence. I look forward to hearing from you!

Elaine Scovill
Assistant Producer
Granada TV