DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   too rigid (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/125393-too-rigid.html)

csapo October 18th 05 02:31 PM

too rigid

I have seen a new flat advertising on the net:
www.florian-bau.hu

Although I intend to buy a flat there (the district is calm), still I
have some concern about the design. I found it too rigid: small pieces,
tall walls, box-like design.
what is your view on it?
btw the enterprise is at email:

Tim Fischer October 19th 05 03:32 AM

too rigid

"csapo" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have seen a new flat advertising on the net:
www.florian-bau.hu

Although I intend to buy a flat there (the district is calm), still I
have some concern about the design. I found it too rigid: small pieces,
tall walls, box-like design.
what is your view on it?

My view is that if you don't like the fundamentals of a property (e.g.
layout, which is impractical to change, maybe impossible in a 'flat') then
you shouldn't buy it.

Hard to tell anything from a website in a language I don't speak. They look
really small, tho.

-Tim